Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Susan G Komen



I had never even realized that the Susan G Komen foundation was donating money to Planned Parenthood until this whole scandal started. Why would an organization that focuses mainly on abortion and birth control need money from a breast cancer foundation? Especially when evidence has shown that abortion can increase a womans' risk of getting breast cancer.

At first I was glad to hear that they stopped donating money to Planned Parenthood, then a little upset that they changed their mind. Now I will never donate money to the Susan G Komen foundation. I do understand, after I did some research, that the money Planned Parenthood receives is for breast exams. But any of their own money that they don't have to use for breast exams, or any other service they offer, will ultimately go to fund abortions and I want no part of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment